Apeiron Center of Austin
Precision – Performance – Medicine
Epigenetic Performance Coaching is the key to unlocking your limitless genetic potential.
Discover how this new paradigm of medicine is the true cutting edge of transformation and health optimization. Taking a whole systems approach, puts you the client at the center of care. We combine cutting edge genetic and epigenetic science with physiology, biochemistry, brain/peak performance, hormones, lifestyle and positive psychology for personalized and precise solutions so you can access your limitless potential to thrive.
Dr. Harding is an innovative physician who embarked on a journey from obesity, relentless heartburn and pre-diabetes, to slim, healthy and vibrant. He spent his thirties working erratic shifts and countless hours as an ER doctor. He saw chronic illness in his life and the lives of people his own age, and recognized lifestyle (not addressed in conventional medicine) as a major contributing factor. At the age of 40, he found himself a recognized with unbridled stress levels.
Something had to give.
This journey to enhanced health for him began with significant lifestyle modification, Intermittent Fasting and low-carb eating, utilizing specific supplements, stress reduction, redefining purpose and hormone optimization. Dr. Harding found food to be his best medicine and started preparing a majority of his own meals. He took a deep-dive into his genetic blueprint and worked to epigenetically modify his genes to promote vibrancy and health. Working on mindset and the narrative of how he sees his own life have been key to successes on his journey.
As a human being, we give you an opportunity to maximize your potential.
Today, Dr. Harding has lost 40 pounds and kept it off. He feels better than he did at age 30, has reversed his pre-diabetes and no longer has heartburn. With this experience, comes cognitive clarity and an invigorating feeling of vitality. Dr. Harding is compelled to help his clients reach their human potential by working with them to develop Personalized Health Optimization Programs to fit their goals. He is passionate about sharing this journey and its wealth of benefits with others.
Dr. Harding Foundation started with intense education and a hands-on approach in:
- B.S. in Pharmacology – SUNY at Stonybrook
- Osteopathic Medical School – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 4 Years Emergency Medical Residency – Leigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- +10 Years Emergency Physician/Administrator – Austin, Texas
- Emergency Medicine Physician Group – Medical Director and Managing Partner
He then took that know-how and experience to the next level:
- Fellowship of Integrated Medicine – University of Arizona
- Functional Medicine – Institute of Functional Medicine
- Age Management Medicine – Cenegenics
- Genetics/Epigenetics – Aperion Academy
- Continued Education in Botanical Medicine – Dr. Teorona Lowdog
- Intenational Peptide Society
- A4M Peptide Course Certification