Please note that any content posted by you onto the Site, including but not limited to reviews, photos, videos, questions, or profile updates, becomes published content and is publicly available for anyone in the world to view. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) will display this content on the Site and may distribute it through other third-party sites and services in its sole discretion.
Information Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) Collects
Information Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) receives from you:
- You may also provide us with your personal information when you voluntarily fill in forms on our Site. For example, you may provide us with your first and last name, telephone number, email address and desired treatment when you fill out a form to be connected to a provider.
- You provide us with personal information when you register on the Site. This information may include: first and last name, geographic location, email address username and password.
- When you purchase a paid products or services within the Site, you may provide us with your first and last name, email address and telephone number in order to process your payment. As explained below, we may use a third party payment processor to process the payments on our behalf and we never have access to, store or collect your payment card details.
- You may also provide Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) with personal information in order to participate in various activities on the Site such as entering giveaways or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists or completing a form related to one of our products or services.
- You may also provide us with your personal information when you report a problem with our Site.
- You also provide Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) with your information when you use certain features on the Site, such as submitting reviews, comments, questions and other postings on the Site (“User Contributions”). You understand that your User Contributions are published or displayed on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties. Your username (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you post User Contributions to the Site. If you use your first or last name as part of your username or your username is discoverable on the internet, then you are making this personal information publicly available and understand that other users may view this personal information and may be able to identify you from this personal information. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with respect to your User Contributions.
Information Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) collects automatically:
- Cookies Information.When you visit the Site, we (and third parties with whom we partner) may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies may transmit information about you and your use of the Site such as your browser type, IP address, advertisement data and the date and time of your use of the Site.
- Log File Information.When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your requests. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) collects this information in order to improve the Site.
- Web Beacons.When you use the Site, we may employ third party web beacons or “clear gifs” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use web beacons in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) uses web beacons in order to measure the effectiveness of our offerings and content.
- Location Information and Device Information.When you access the Site from a mobile device or tablet, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may be able to collect your location information if this feature is enabled on your mobile device or tablet. In addition, if you are accessing the Site from your computer, then Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may be able to collect your general location information from your IP address. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may use this information to provide you with a personalized user experience by showing you content relevant for your geographic location. If you are accessing the Site through a mobile device or tablet and you do not want to share your precise geolocation information with Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC), then you may be able to turn off this feature on your mobile device or tablet. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may also collect information it receives from your devices when you access the Site including: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
Information Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) receives from other sources:
- Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may also receive personal information about you from third parties, for example, our business partners.
How Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) Uses Information
Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) uses the information, including personal information, that we collect about you or that you provide to us for a range of different business purposes. We use your personal information to track usage of the Site, to market the Site, to improve the Site features and functionality, to backup our systems and to provide customer support. Our legal basis for processing your personal information is to carry out our legal obligations, to fulfill a contract with you, to protect your vital interests, for our legitimate business interests, to provide you with notices, and for other purposes with your consent.
We use your personal information:
- To provide our Site and its contents to you
- To provide customer support, including responding to your requests and contacting you about the requests
- To provide other services requested by you such as to connect you to other users or health care providers on the Site. If you send direct messages or electronic messages through Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) to other users, please note that Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you or the recipient of the message to manage them. When contacting you to connect you to health care providers on the Site, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may contact you via email, SMS/text messages or by telephone. Message and data rates may apply
- To monitor the usage of our Site, improve the quality and design of the Site, and create new features, functionality, and services
- To investigate illegal activities on the Site or activities that violate our Terms of Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, and improve the security of our Site
- To validate the authenticity of and display the reviews and other content provided by you to other users
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To customize advertising you may see on our Site
- To contact you by email in order to offer you special promotions or poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires
- To contact you by email or through your account to notify you of major Site changes
- To measure the performance of email marketing campaigns
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site
- To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it
With your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) also uses your personal information:
- To send commercial or marketing messages
- To provide you with a personalized user experience by showing you content relevant for your geographic location
- To customize advertising you may see on third party websites
- To provide you with marketing from third parties
- For any other purpose, with your consent
When Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) Discloses Information
Third Party Service Providers
- We do share anonymous aggregated user data (such as usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
- We do allow the display of User Contributions available through the Site by our third party partners.
Fulfill Your Requests
- We will use your personal information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you submit your first and last name, email address, telephone number, treatment desired and questions or comments through a form on a specific health care provider’s profile page, then Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) will disclose this information to the health care provider identified on the form. In addition, if you submit your mobile phone number through this form, then you understand and consent to Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) and/or the health care provider sending you text messages. You understand that standard text messaging fees and data rates may apply. The information you provide through this form is not used by Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) for any other purpose.
- We do not share your personal information (such as name or email address) with other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Legal Requests and to Comply with State and Federal Laws
- We may disclose personal information if such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to comply with state and federal laws or to respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may disclose any of your messages or other content as part of investigations into the use and operation of the Site.
- Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) also reserves the right to disclose personal information that Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to protect the security or integrity of the Site, and to protect the vital interests, property, or personal safety of Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC), our users or others.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, and we understand that you have rights in your personal information such as: the right to access, correct, delete, object to and restrict the use of your personal information. We also understand that you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information from us and to withdraw your consent of the processing of your personal information by us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your personal information:
- You can choose not to provide personal information through our Site, in which case Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may not be able to provide certain services to you or respond to your requests.
- You can access, review and change your personal information by logging into your account on the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
- If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by us to promote our Site or other products or services, you can opt-out at any time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe to receive future emails via the unsubscribe link in that email.
- You may also request a copy of your personal information that you have provided to us directly by sending an email to email@example.com. We will provide you a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electronic form.
- If you wish to know what personal information we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Time Therapeutics, LLC).com.
In order to fulfill the above requests, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Further, your right to access your personal information may not apply in some cases, including where providing access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances or where it would violate the rights of someone other than the individual requesting access.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements, for analytics or remarketing services, then you may opt-out as described below.
- Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) currently uses Google AdWords, which is a remarketing service provided by Google. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads settings page at: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. In addition, Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for your web browser, which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This tool provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. For example, to protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Site and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your information. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us using our feedback form.
Protecting the privacy of children is important to Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC). For that reason, Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) learns that personal information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, then Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC) will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Visiting Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC).com from outside the United States
Retention of Personal Information
Links to Other Sites
How You Can Contact Us
Prime (Time Therapeutics, LLC), Inc.
Attn: Saad Alam
63 Wall Street
New York, New York 10005
Your right to file a complaint with a data supervisory authority about our privacy practices remains unaffected.